Andrew Brennan on Fri, 10 Mar 2000 14:37:51 -0500 (EST)

Lynx (was Re: [PLUG] socf: questions)

I use Lynx religiously at home (a Mac SE/30 running NetBSD/mac68k) and the
problems you're seeing are related to your mode settings.  Kick it into an
'advanced' mode ('O' and 'U' ?) and you'll be happier.  Someone else sent
the note about '=' to display information about the current page (and this
includes the details about CGI parameters, so it's a godsend when I am in
the middle of another self-referencing CGI).

The feature I found (but haven't added in yet) is it's ability to hook to
'screen' and add new terminal windows ... as I usually keep 10-20 Netscape
or IE windows open at any given time.

andrew.