Sijian Zhou on Wed, 15 Mar 2000 12:43:13 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] RedHat Linux 6.1 ISP connection

Actually I do have /dev/modem. Originally,
/dev/modem->/dev/ttyS0. I changed it to point to
either /dev/ttyS2 or /dev/ttyS3 according to my modem
dip setting. Even /dev/modem sitting correctly(I
think), KDE still point to wrong device:
COM3 -> /dev/ttyS3
COM4 -> /dev/ttyS2

Can I use minicom to dial up ISP?

SJ