Sijian Zhou on Wed, 15 Mar 2000 13:43:34 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] RedHat Linux 6.1 ISP connection

Hi,

I think you are suggesting me to go back to manual
config or netcfg chat and let it work with minicom.
How do I made minicom work with chat? Could you send
me(sijian@yahoo.com) some instructions? Also, I
installed everything from RedHat 6.1 CD to my PC, is
it means the kernel supports pppd and pppd daemon
automatically runnung when I start my PC?

SJ