Andrew Schaefer on Mon, 20 Mar 2000 00:05:10 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] shmget

I just ran into the same problem, but can't quite figure this out.  I
don't have a /var/shm or /dev/shm to mount.  I tried the fstab entry that
was posted, that didn't fix it ither.  The Changes file briefly mentions
this, but really doesn't say exactly what to do.  Can someone walk me
through what needs to get changed/done to get this working?  Thanks!

Andrew Schaefer
andrew@schaefer.nu
http://www.schaefer.nu