Andrew Schaefer on Mon, 20 Mar 2000 09:05:25 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] shmget

This is definately the question that answers it's self.  Here is the
solution in a little more detail:

1)  You need to make a directory, /var/shm
2)  enter this line into /etc/fstab
	none            /var/shm        shm    defaults      0  0
3)  Run mount -a to try out the new entry in fstab.  (should mount shm)
4)  You're all set.

Andrew Schaefer
andrew@schaefer.nu
http://www.schaefer.nu