Darxus on Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:55:56 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Re: looking for a sysadmin

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000, Karen Elinich wrote:

> Dear PLUG listmasters,
>
> I'd like to communicate with the PLUG members, but I didn't want to post
> this job opening without first clearing it with you. So, I was hoping that
> you might be able to help me distribute this job posting to your members.
> If you know of anyone who might be interested, please pass this info along.
>
> Thanks,
> Karen Elinich

I'm adding

 Posts reguarding related (UNIX / Open Source) <a
 href="http://plug.nothinbut.net/jobs.html";>job openings</a> are
 acceptable.

to the description of this list (PLUG, not PLUG-Announce).  I think it'd
be best to keep them off the Announce list, to keep the traffic down -- It
had 4 posts per month for the last 2 months, which is where I want to keep
it.  Open to objections & suggestions as always.

Karen: go ahead and post your info to the list.  Also, if there is an
approprite job openings page on your site, including this position, that
you would like linked from the PLUG Jobs page
(http://plug.nothinbut.net/jobs.html), let me know the URL.

       There is no fine line between genious and insanity.