Aarune J. Oracle on Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:29:12 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Too much security problem

I pinged it with no problem, I even got a nice traceroute to ya.  I would
make sure you have your daemon's running.

--
-Rune

Operating-system software is the program that orchestrates all the basic
functions of a computer.

		-- The Wall Street Journal, Tuesday, September 15, 1987, page 40

Windows 2000 can be called a parasite because it keeps growing, consuming
its host's resources and spreading across networks