suchowi on Thu, 30 Mar 2000 21:10:35 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] BA DSL

Interesting, my little brother also went to BA to get DSL service. A week or so
after the date it was supposed to be turned on, he still did not have it.  He
finally got to a tech rep at BA and actually had to walk him through fixing the
routing problem that they had