aab on Wed, 5 Apr 2000 18:00:47 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] IBM parts ?

Anyone know a source for parts for an IBM PC?  I have a PC 365 (dual PPro,
onboard SCSI and Matrox, etc.) with a single CPU and would like to get the
voltage regulator module (VRM) and a second CPU to take it into SMP land.

It looks like IBM's renamed everything since this machine was purchased,
so I've had a bit of difficulty identifying the part numbers, etc.  I sent
them an email a bit ago, but figured someone on the list might have a name
of a local source for old parts ... I'm also curious if it's worth putting
any money into this box or if I should simply give it to a friend and find
a more current dual processor system to play with.

andrew.