Aarune J. Oracle on Wed, 5 Apr 2000 18:15:06 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Advocacy

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000 ziggy@panix.com wrote:

:
:Michael W. Ryan, MCP, MCT is not now and has never been a member of the
:Communi^WMicrosoft Part^WCorporation.
:
:Just thought I should mention that.  :-)
:

That is just a bit uncalled for, Mike has helped out and added alot of
good to this list.  So what if he is certified, hell I wish i was
certified, I would be making more money in this field, it takes alot of
work to get there, and I respect him for that.  He earned those letters,
in my oppinion.  While I may not agree with everything he says.  I also
dont agree with everything anyone else says.  Who cares if he is certified
by MS, or certified by anyone else.  He knows what he is doing, and he is
a fellow IT person.  He uses linux and helps other people out with it,
that alone is worthy of my respect.

--
-Rune

Operating-system software is the program that orchestrates all the basic
functions of a computer.

		-- The Wall Street Journal, Tuesday, September 15, 1987, page 40

Windows 2000 can be called a parasite because it keeps growing, consuming
its host's resources and spreading across networks