Bill Jonas on Fri, 7 Apr 2000 06:13:57 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] 30 pin SIMMS?

Anybody know of any dealers that stock 30 pin SIMMS?  I'm considering
acquiring an old 486 mobo and want to know if it's possible to acquire,
say, 4 8mb SIMMS.  If you know about how much they charge, that's even
better.  :)

I've done a little bit of web research, so far, it's kinda slow
going... Pricewatch has a limited selection.  :)

I basically just want to be able to network my main box and this one
together, or maybe I'll colo it here at work, or possibly even set up my
girl and her mom with it as a firewall for their (forthcoming) DSL...

Bill
--
"I couldn't give him advice in business and he couldn't give me
advice in technology." --Linus Torvalds, about why he wouldn't