Barry Spindler on Sun, 9 Apr 2000 16:52:05 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Debian mouse problem

If you have setup gpm to use the repeater option (-R) then it will cause
problems with X.. you either have to disable repeating (by rerunning
gpmconfig or editting /etc/gpm.conf) and then X should work fine..
Otherwise you can set X up to use /dev/gpmdata instead of the normal
device and this should work too, but I remember there being problems with
this..
Of course all of that assumed you have gpm installed too :)

	--Barry

--
There was a young lady from Exeter,
So pretty that men craned their necks at her.