Brent R. Matzelle on Sun, 9 Apr 2000 15:47:41 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Debian mouse problem

Hello,

I installed Debian 2.1 with X and icewm but for some reason my
mouse will not respond.  The mouse is an ordinary MS
Intellimouse (PS/2).  I ran xf86config and specified both PS/2
and Intellimouse, both to no effect.  The mouse works great with
RedHat, Mandrake, and Corel (I am using the mouse with Corel
right now, in fact), so nothing is physically wrong with it.

Any suggestions?

Brent