ray beckler on Sun, 9 Apr 2000 08:09:57 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Netscape 6 PR1

Tom Joyce wrote:

> >Greg Lopp wrote:

> >Crashed on my RH 6.0 box too.
> >

> I was wondering if this could be a memory problem.
> How memory do you have on your system?

96 meg

> When you say crash what hapened, Did it lock up the
> browser, the OS shut it down etc.

I tried it under KDE, the screen appeared and SLOWLY started to display
pages, at least 30 seconds after selecting.  The pointer shape never
changed and a after about 5 minutes, the app died.  Error messages
seemed to indicate a memory leak.

I'd try to reproduce it under gnome, but I already wiped it.

It's got a long way to go.