Tom Joyce on Sat, 8 Apr 2000 11:47:41 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Netscape 6 PR1

>Greg Lopp wrote:
>>
>> Jaiwant Mulik wrote:
>>
>> > Crashed my RH 6.0 box :-|
>> >

>Crashed on my RH 6.0 box too.

I was wondering if this could be a memory problem.
How memory do you have on your system?

I only have 32 megs.
When I first ran it I had lots of applications running and it
took awhile to start. The browser showed up and I could
see what it looked like but then it would do no more.
I was running KDE at the time.

I tired later with Gnome and nothing else running and it
worked fine for the time that I used it, about 10 minutes.

Later I tried it under KDE again and it worked OK.

I did have one problem using the back button, I tried
going back three pages once and it just shut down and
disappeared.

When you say crash what hapened, Did it lock up the
browser, the OS shut it down etc.

Tom