John Lavin on Mon, 10 Apr 2000 20:37:55 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Sorry...

Argh, I hate bouncing e-mail...

Don't think anyone else besides the admins of this list saw bounces on
my e-mail today.  I sent an e-mail from work to myself at about 11 today
and found that voicenet was bouncing my e-mail.  Reason?  No server
space.

Apparently, I didn't check the "delete from server" box in Netscrape and
I've been keeping quite a bit on their mailserver.  I've been cleaning
up a bit now and hopefully, they'll be no more problems.

Like I said, I figure that the people who posted did not see bounces,
but I wanted to apologize just in case.
-john