Tim Peeler on Wed, 12 Apr 2000 04:54:11 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Ethernet

I have a couple of ethernet adapters that I can't find much^H^H^H^H the right
info on.  They're a couple of old artisoft AE-3's using the DP83902V chip.
I've checked out artisoft's site and tried finding any kind of documentation,
but their site is severely dain bramaged.  I've checked out linuxcare to see if
I could find some pointers to references, but w/o much success.  I found
something about the DP83800 chips aren't supported due to no documentation.  I
checked through some of the source under linux/drivers/net/* and found some
references to a DP8900.  Unfortunately that didn't help me much.  Perhaps
someone has some pointers to info about these cards?

Tim

--
There are two types of Linux developers - those who can spell, and
those who can't. There is a constant pitched battle between the two.