Sean R. Cummins on Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:39:26 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [PLUG] how do I make solaris go ?

Solaris 2 FAQ: http://www.science.uva.nl/pub/solaris/solaris2.html good for
some things, but for others, its kind of outdated.

http://docs.sun.com is an online version of all of the available Solaris
manuals/answerbooks.

http://access1.sun.com should have developer information
http://sunsolve.sun.com has Solaris patches

http://www.sunfreeware.com has lots of binary packages for solaris, sparc &
x86
http://metalab.unc.edu has more binary packages

http://www.sunhelp.org can help you get started with links to lots of other
Sun-related resources.

http://www.sunguru.com -- I actually just found this one, looks like a
directory of Sun resources.

and Sun's web page has tons of info on it.. its just not real easy to find..
But you can find hardware specs, white papers, links to other resources,
patches, etc.. unfortunately you need to have a Sunsolve account for access
to the main technical support knowledgebase.. Which you have to pay for, I
believe.  If you have maintenance on any of your Sun boxes, I think you
should have a Sunsolve account with that.

- Sean

Sean Cummins                                    e-Vend.net Corporation
Lead Network Engineer                          (888) 427-8743 x209 tel
scummins@e-vend.net                              http://www.e-vend.net

http://docs.sun.com/ yet?  They