Benjamin Folk Jr. on Thu, 13 Apr 2000 00:49:08 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] how do I make solaris go ?

If you type "sys-unconfig" at the command prompt, the system will reboot and
ask allow you to enter all of the nework related parameters.  Also try
admintool & if you have Openwindows or CDE running.  What version of Solaris
are you using?

Ben
benjr@voicenet.ciom