Joel A. Matz on Fri, 14 Apr 2000 14:25:00 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Caching nameserver HOWTO?

I have to agree, I had bind & named working great with an IP masqed
firewall for my subnet just from the DNS & IPChains howtos.  If you have
a specific question of two I think I can cash in a chip with the network
engineer at work...

What dist, what kernel?