mg on Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:57:27 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Caching nameserver HOWTO?

Seems you've already got the doc you need. The DNS HOWTO has a rather
large section devoted to building a caching-only nameserver. Very good
instructions, I've used it a couple of times myself to do just what you
want. And yes, just add 'nameserver 127.0.0.1' to your resolv.conf and
you're in business. Good luck.

mg