Andrew Brennan on Sat, 22 Apr 2000 09:33:21 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Speakeasy.net

I can't comment on their service, but they could pay more attention to
their DNS ... I have a system that complains about being unable to verify
hostnames *.dsl.speakeasy.net.  It could be simply update issues, though.

I'm looking at Covad with DCA.net as the ISP, but am still working on a
few of the details at this time.

andrew.