Sean R. Cummins on Tue, 25 Apr 2000 11:08:34 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [PLUG] Error: could not find any of these C compilers

You can get the gcc precompiled package off of www.sunfreeware.com.  If
you're not familiar with pkgadd, just download the package, un- gzip/tar it,
and do "pkgadd -d <filename>" and it should all be step-by-step menu driven
from then on..

- Sean

Sean Cummins                                    e-Vend.net Corporation
Lead Network Engineer                          (888) 427-8743 x209 tel
scummins@e-vend.net                              http://www.e-vend.net

The information in this message (including attachments) is confidential.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.