Andrew Brennan on Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:57:56 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Error: could not find any of these C compilers

If it's installed, it's just not in the PATH (maybe /usr/ucb/cc ?) but you
can simply download GCC from metalab.unc.edu/pub/solaris/sparc.  Grab both
GNUgcc(pick your binary) and GNUgdb(*) and you should be fine.

andrew.