Flint Heart on Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:21:10 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Re: PLUG Pics

I was going to offer to use my quickcam and my laptop but i'm not sure it
would be very good for my health... hehe.
It's an old one and i don't think it does 640X480 even.
Let me know if you guys need to borrow it.

N-Tropy