Nicolai Rosen on Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:21:40 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Re: PLUG Pics

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, Darxus wrote:
> > > I also originally planned to get everybody's name, email address, & url.
> > > But that turned out way too crazy.
> >
> > So set up a simple perl script or something w/ a web front end & just
> > enter in a picture number & they can do their own info.
>
> I'd been just asking people to email me info.  I don't expect they'd
> respond much more to a perl script.

What I meant was that you could chain the camera to a computer, set up a
perl script or even just telnet in somewhere & vi an html file, & then
have people put in their info as you take their pictures.

Oh, & interestingly enough, it told me that my post's going under review
cause I'm not a member of the list. Sorry Bill :)

Nicolai Rosen
nick@netaxs.com
Earthstation/Netaxs
http://laktar.dyndns.org/
http://www.netaxs.com/~nick/

If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord:
73. I will not agree to let the heroes go free if they win a rigged contest,
even though my advisors assure me it is impossible for them to win.
	-- Peter's Evil Overlord List, http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html