Bill Jonas on Fri, 5 May 2000 08:25:43 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Sun stuff

Looking for some stuff for a SPARC IPC.

Hard drive (SCSI-2 50-pin -- what's the other name for these? ie,
SCSI-Wide-Ultra-Super-Duper-Extra-Nifty)
Monitor, keyboard, and/or mouse (What type of Sun keyboard and mouse do
these things take?  Info is kind of hard to come by for old Sun
hardware.), or converters to make my peecee hardware work.

Anybody know where I can find such stuff?

Bill
--
>Ever heard of .cshrc?
That's a city in Bosnia.  Right?
(Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of commands.)

Harry Browne for President:  http://www.harrybrowne2000.org/
Visit me at                  http://www.netaxs.com/~bj/