rscudder on Fri, 5 May 2000 10:17:28 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Sun stuff

Bill...

 A co-worker of mine bought a Spark 10 on ebay.  You can get a "sweet"
Spark with features
like 17" monitor, 128MB RAM, and so on for around $500 on ebay.  You can
find just about
anything from complete systems to drives, keyboards, or whatever...  just
be sure you check
out the person's ratings very carefully before you send anyone money.

Roger Scudder
Developer\Consultant
Annance Consulting
Wayne, PA, USA

Looking for some stuff for a SPARC IPC.

Hard drive (SCSI-2 50-pin -- what's the other name for these? ie,
SCSI-Wide-Ultra-Super-Duper-Extra-Nifty)
Monitor, keyboard, and/or mouse (What type of Sun keyboard and mouse do
these things take?  Info is kind of hard to come by for old Sun
hardware.), or converters to make my peecee hardware work.

Anybody know where I can find such stuff?

Bill
--
>Ever heard of .cshrc?
That's a city in Bosnia.  Right?
(Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of commands.)

Harry Browne for President:  http://www.harrybrowne2000.org/
Visit me at                  http://www.netaxs.com/~bj/