Kyle Burton on Fri, 5 May 2000 15:13:34 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Seeking perl programmers

> Datarealm Internet Services, a 5 year old web hosting company located in
> center city is looking for a few perl programmers / system administrators.
>

> A brief job description is available at:
> http://www.serve.com/systems_programmer.shtml
>

> If you are interested in this position, please send your resume along with
> any questions you may have to jobs@serve.com
>

> (If you are aware of any programmers who are not subscribed to the PLUG
> list, please feel free to share this post)

I've seen these guys in action, they'd be a good company to work for.  Very
small shop, but there are alot of advantages to that.  This ins't just some
random recruiter posting to plug -- Andrew has hired from PLUG before
(Mental).

I highly recommend considering these guys if you're in the market for a job.

"I never made a mistake in my life. I thought I did once, but I was wrong."
    -- Lucy Van Pelt