Barry Spindler on Mon, 8 May 2000 06:39:45 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] program to seed search engines ?

I think I've found what your looking for, or at least something that does the
same thing.. It's called PageCast and submits to a bunch of search engines.
It's home is http://pagecast.sourceforge.net
Hope this helps!
        --Barry

On Sat, May 06, 2000 at 07:39:04AM -0400, darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:

> I know there was a Linux program to basically submit a url to be added to
> the list of stuff to index for a bunch of web search enginges.  I can't
> find it.  Anybody know what it's called ?

echo "ICK, NOTHING WORKED!!!  You may have to diddle the includes.";;
             -- Larry Wall in Configure from the perl distribution