aab on Fri, 12 May 2000 10:33:51 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Lawmakers want to blame McAffee for Lovebug

While I wouldn't say I'm pro-Microsoft, having the government orchestrate
the breakup is probably an equivalent mistake ... I've less faith in their
ability to do it right.

And with politicians named "weiner" ... no wonder the public was clicking
the attachment, some of them had "weiner for representative" posters out
on their lawns!  The only thing that keeps the higher level politicians
from looking like complete asses is their advisors ... little weiners are
less likely to get the same quality(?) advice.

andrew.