Flint Heart on Sat, 13 May 2000 01:43:01 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Lawmakers want to blame McAffee for Lovebug

> > How can you logically point blame to
> > someone or something if you do not know what it is your are really blaming
> > them for in the first place.
>
> I hate to say it, but this is why we need people like Ralph Nader (did I
> just say that?).  As a consumer advocate, it's his job to listen to
> all of the whining, filter out the noise and amplify the signal.
> If it weren't for people complaining about airbags (and not knowing
> how they worked), would we know now that they're more likely to kill
> women and children when they deploy?

I actualy voted for him for president last go around.  Write in of
course.  It's funny seeing someone actualy use his name.  as far as most
ppl are concernded he doesn't exist. oh well..
I should sleep and not rant.

N-Tropy