Bill Jonas on Sat, 13 May 2000 00:33:54 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] meeting place for next month (6/7/00 / computer crime)

On Fri, 12 May 2000 darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:

>Netaxs is relatively close to exit #29, conchahockin, of route 76.  Looks

It's even closer if you exit onto the Blue Route and go north to exit
7A.  (About 5 minutes from the highway.)

If it's decided to meet there, I'll post more detailed driving
directions.

>possibility, and I can't find Mike's copy.  The Septa R6 Norristown line
>has a stop in Conshohocken, and I'm told it's within reasonable walking
>distance (how far?).  Looks like there's a train every half hour before

The train station is about a 3 minute walk.  (You remember the traffic
light by Lee Park?  It's just on the other side of that.  For everybody
else: It's just a couple of blocks worth.)

>So I ask you all, would you like to have the next meeting at IQ, or
>Earthstation/Netaxs ?  (other suggestions welcome)

Personally, I'd love to have it there, since I'd already be at work when
my shift starts.  And people would be welcome to stay and talk as late
as they want, since I wouldn't be going anywhere until 7:30 AM.  :)

Bill
--
>Ever heard of .cshrc?             | "Linux means never having to delete
That's a city in Bosnia. Right?    |  your love mail." -- Don Marti
(Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc  |  http://www.netaxs.com/~bj/
on the intuitiveness of commands.) |  http://www.harrybrowne.org/