M. Simons on Sat, 13 May 2000 18:43:45 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] just gotta share & pervasive software tango 2000

Greetings,

   Well, I just saw this quote and I HAD to share it/make it into a
signature... so thats what this post is about mainly...  but I also wanted
to offer the following opportunity... see whether anybody was
interested...

   I have a copy of Pervasive Software's Tango 2000 Application Server for
Linux, and I believe Tango 2000 Development Studio for Windows (I dont
have the box intront of me right now on this one.)

   I want to make them available for anybody interesting in evaluating
them or starting a project on them... enthuse me, enthrall me, and lets do
something.  I don't see any reason to just let them sit here doing
nothing.  According to programmer's paradise, Development studio is a $400
program. According to distribupro, the application server (small business
edition) is $1,295.

pervasive software's website is www.pervasive.com

No, I dont work for them or anything, I just have copies of their
software.

--
msimons@caip.rutgers.edu			msimons@linuxexpo.net
``My grandfather taught my dad that when the doors of opportunity are