Flint Heart on Sun, 14 May 2000 10:23:33 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [PLUG] Keyboard/monitor/mouse switchbox?

the 2something 4 port belkins have a mail in rebate for a free ups. i
think a 500.  I recomend getting something powered and half decent. all
the cheap ones i've had have sucked.  Its better to spend the money now
then to go through a couple cheap ones before you realise what you need.

Laters
	N-Tropy