darxus on Wed, 17 May 2000 09:21:39 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] meeting place for next month, current talley

I've gone through all the posts w/ "meeting place" in the subject (and
managed not to forget Andy Smith's email directly to me), and it looks
like IQ 3, Netaxs 5 right now.  For a mailing list with 277 members,
that's only 2.8% participation.  Feel free to send your opinions to me
personally if you like.

Mike, did we ever get confermation of reservation of the room at
Earthstation/Netaxs ?

The votes:

IQ
Andy Smith <ajs@dca.net>
Andrew White <andrew@white.com>
ziggy@panix.com

Netaxs
Bill Jonas <bj@netaxs.com>
Michael Leone <turgon@pil.net>
Kevin Brosius <kbrosius@kns.com>
Tracy Nelson <tnelson@fast.net>

While these 2 posted on the subject, I didn't see a clear opinion from them:
Jeff Abrahamson <abrahj01@molbio.sbphrd.com>
Mike Cathcart <mike_cathcart@hotmail.com>