aab on Thu, 18 May 2000 00:19:02 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] ADIC DAT changer ?

One of my co-workers recently caught a ADIC 1200 falling from the sky and
we're curious if it even works.  So, between hooking it up, digging out a
package that supports it and all we realized that we'll need to also have
a cartridge to test it.  The 12 DAT cartridges run about $80 from ADIC --
not unreasonable, but crazy if the rest of the unit is scrap.

Any chance anyone on here has one of these and a cartridge that I may try
in this one?  If the tape drive and changing mechanism are ok, we'll just
make the school pay for a cartridge or two ... but it seems foolish to go
order the cartridges if the rest of it is scrap metal.

andrew.