Martin DiViaio on Thu, 18 May 2000 00:05:30 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Can't write to windows side of the disk

Tom Joyce wrote:

> Anyone know how I can send files to the windows side of the disk or a
> utility in windows that will read the Linux side of the disk?

Windows doesn't support the Linux filesystem natively. There are two
Windows programs that can read the ext2 file system. FSDEXT2 available
from http://www.yipton.demon.co.uk/ it's read-only and appears to only
work under Win95. Explore2fs available from
http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/explore2fs/explore2fs-1.00-pre3.zip
offers read/write support and works under NT, 95, 98 and 2000.