rscudder on Fri, 19 May 2000 10:37:26 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] meeting place for next month (6/7/00 / computer crime)

In the spirit of community, I suggest we keep a list of drivers and the
areas the drivers will
be coming from.  Those who need a ride could try to hook up with a driver.
I don't know if
this has been tried before... even if, I think we should all make an effort
to help each other
with what is obviously a very important issue for many people

I tend to work late so having someone depending on me for a ride gives me a
good excuse
to get out of work (at least once a month) on time.  Otherwise I'll just
keep on missing meetings
for work.  (If you're reading Russ, this is what happened on the April
meeting)

Here's my info:
I can offer a ride to a meeting coming from K of P and a ride home going to
Upper Darby
in which case I can drop riders off at the 69'th Street Terminal...

Roger Scudder
Developer\Consultant
Annance Consulting
Wayne, PA, USA
Mail to: rscudder@annance.com

I  always use the train.  I would have to skip meetings that require
driving.