Jeff Abrahamson on Mon, 15 May 2000 09:36:58 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] advice sought: domain name sale

This is a bit goofy.

An entity in the UK wants to buy my domain from me. I'm trying to walk
a narrow line between getting some things I want out of this and not
poisoning the deal by asking for too much.

I'm not sure if I really should be quite so public about the details
of the deal as its shaping up, but I'd also appreciate advice *from
people who have experience with this*.

(No offense intended. Just a request for self-censoring.)

But if you do have some of relavent experience, or feel your insights
really are better than the average, or are better at research than I
and manage to find out some good info on the buyer (The BigGroup.com,
InnGlobal.com), please feel free to let me know.

Details at <http://www.purple.com/jeff/innglobal/>.

Thanks in advance.

ps: Damn, I just realized I forgot to upload the latest draft, which
is at home. Well, you'll get a rough idea from what's there. It's just
not as organized as what I have at home and forgot to upload.

--
 Jeff Abrahamson
 610/270-4845

 (home email is jeff_abrahamson@purple.com)