darxus on Mon, 15 May 2000 09:17:08 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] meeting place for next month (6/7/00 / computer crime)

On Mon, 15 May 2000, Andy Smith wrote:

> please, plaese do not have this meeting out in the Suburbs.  This is
> the _Philadelphia_ Linux Users Group, not the Conshohocken Linux Users
> Group.

Finally, an opinion.  I was beginning to think I might have to make the
decision with absolutely no input.

I agree with you.  This, and the increased difficulty in getting to the
location, are the 2 biggest reasons we did not start regularly holding
plug meetings at netaxs when it was origanally offered, when we didn't
have a particularly good place to meet.  I believe we had the offer to use
the space at Netaxs before we met at that pizza place.

And I don't think we should start meeting at Netaxs regularly now.  But
the last 2 meetings have been a bit packed, since we moved into a smaller
meeting place at IQ, and attendance has been increasing.  And I think even
more people may show up at the next meeting, because of the subject.

So.. 1 vote for holding the next meeting at IQ, and nobody else cares?
That's fine with me.  Anybody else care to express an opinion ?