Michael Leone on Mon, 15 May 2000 11:21:46 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] meeting place for next month (6/7/00 / computer crime)

> On Mon, 15 May 2000, Andy Smith wrote:
>
> > please, plaese do not have this meeting out in the Suburbs.  This is
> > the _Philadelphia_ Linux Users Group, not the Conshohocken Linux Users
> > Group.
>
> Finally, an opinion.  I was beginning to think I might have to make the
> decision with absolutely no input.
>
> I agree with you.  This, and the increased difficulty in getting to the
> location, are the 2 biggest reasons we did not start regularly holding
> plug meetings at netaxs when it was origanally offered, when we didn't
> have a particularly good place to meet.  I believe we had the offer to use
> the space at Netaxs before we met at that pizza place.

Regularly, no. But we shouuld try it once, I think - take a vote at the
meeting, see what the folks think - better there or @ IQ.

I hear it's a 3 min walk from the Spring Mill train station. In what
direction? (bear in mind that I'm coming in from Philly; do I cross the
tracks, then turn left, etc? Detailed directions would be a BIG plus, both
for the folks driving, as well as those of us using Septa).