Andrew White on Mon, 15 May 2000 10:24:58 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] meeting place for next month (6/7/00 / computer crime)

Center City is, by definition, centrally located.  It's easily
reachable from South Jersey and all the Philadelphia suburbs.
By moving the meeting to Conshohocken, many Center City dwellers
as well as most Jersey attendees are likely to not attend.

Center City is also easily accessible via public transportation.
While the Conshohocken location might be near an R6 stop, getting
_to_ the R6 line is not going to be easy for some portion of
the group.

One more vote for maintaining a center city location!

-Andrew