Brent R. Matzelle on Mon, 22 May 2000 23:59:46 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] OT: Suspected hacker attack - Can anyone advise?

For everyone's information PHP 4.0 (Zend) was just released.  It has
been licensed by the QPL (the same as KDE).  I assume that this means
that PHP 4.0 will not be placed on a Debian Apache/PHP installation in
the future.  I really hate it when developers have to mess around with
an excellent tool like that.  They did improve the perfomance in many
ways, but at the cost of the GPL.  It doesn't seem worth it to me.  Does
anyone have any info or comments on this subject?

Brent