Michael W. Ryan on Thu, 25 May 2000 15:20:05 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [PLUG] about people who "leaving" as a result of heated discu ssion

On Thu, 25 May 2000 rscudder@annance.com wrote:

> Yea... I remember making a comment in a discussion and some guy writing
> some big message about how I had driven the final nail in the coffin and
> wasn't I proud of myself...  give me a friggin break!  If you can't take
> the heat get out of the kitchen but please, spare me the guilt trip...
>
> I duno... people do what they got to do, I guess.

Not to re-open an old discussion, but members of this can be, and have
been, rather hostile.  When one goes into a kitchen, one doesn't expect to
be stuffed into an oven.

Michael W. Ryan, MCP, MCT     | OTAKON 2000
mryan@netaxs.com              | Convention of Otaku Generation
http://www.netaxs.com/~mryan/ | http://www.otakon.com/

No, I don't hear voices in my head;
I'm the one that tells the voices in your head what to say.