Michael Leone on Fri, 26 May 2000 14:48:27 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Installfest

> BTW, in reference to my other comments about LinuxMAll CDROMS, here is the
> complete text of the offer:

> The exact quantity of any one distribution within the bundle may vary
according
> to availability."
>
> Sounds like it could come in handy.

So let's do it. I propose that, at the next meeting, we pass the hat around.
$1 or so from everybody. To be repeated at each meeting, until we have
enough to buy one of these. Perhaps the kind folks @ IQ would be nice enough
to hold onto the cash for us, and let us have the bundle shipped there.

When it comes in, I'd be happy to make copies of some of the CDs. Since the
ad specifically states that we can give them away or sell them, there should
be no copyright issues with me copying them.

We could start our own CD library for members - borrow or buy a copy from
the group.