plug-announce-admin on Sat, 27 May 2000 12:35:02 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] [PLUG-Announce] Norristown Area Debian Society Announcement

I'd just like to announce the creation of NADS, the Norristown Area Debian
Society. We have a rather complete web site up at http://nads.n-tropy.com/

Our first meeting will be this 7:00pm Tuesday at Earthstation Netaxs'
office at Lee Park in Conshohocken, a short distance from 76's
Conshohocken exit. The meeting will serve two purposes. It will be
organizational, but we will also be discussing the creation of an instant
messaging system that does not suck. See the NADS web site for further
details, including directions.

Please RSVP. If we get more than 10 people (we already have 4), then the
meeting will be moved.

To subscribe to the NADS mailing list send an e-mail to
majordomo@n-tropy.com with the "subscribe nads" in the body of the message

Nicolai Rosen
nick@netaxs.com
Earthstation/Netaxs
http://laktar.dyndns.org/
http://www.netaxs.com/~nick/

i built myself a nice little cage  with bars of anger  and a lock of rage
i can't help asking  who's got the key  when i know damned well it's me
no i ain't hinting for sympathy  i'm used to dealing with apathy
so what if i died a thousand deaths  you think i'm insane but i have no regrets
one more time won't matter no question  suicide is self expression
	-Gravitational Constant, Type O Negative