Jim McCoy on Sun, 28 May 2000 20:51:23 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] NEWBIE INSTALL QUESTIONS

What would be the simplest distribution to install?
That is which distribution would you recommend to a typical windows user
who's only
experience is with installing off the shelf software and probably knows
nothing about
hardware.

Also, I have RedHat 6.0 on one system and I want to install PPP.
The Linux book that I have is horrible and I'm not really learning anything
from it.
Is there some easy to follow instructions some where?

Thanks.

Jim Mc Coy