Andrew Schaefer on Sun, 28 May 2000 20:51:11 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [PLUG] New Penguin

The only problem with that is they will charge something like $200 per
table per day.  It's possible they could be talked into this, seeing as
how it's "community service" and not a money making venture.  Try the
marketpro people...  I would be willing to coordinate this if noone else
has time/is willing to do it.  Their sales people can be
reached at 301-984-0880 Ext. 1030

If anyone finds a place to do this, I would love to help out.

Andrew Schaefer
andrew@schaefer.nu
http://www.schaefer.nu