Andrew Schaefer on Sun, 28 May 2000 20:40:58 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] "Distro" advocates

I would have to say that you may still be happy with Slackware.  I have
been running it for a couple of years now, and have become
addicted.  :)  I had someone convince me to give Debian a whirl, but I
eventually switched back.  It's solid, uncluttered, and just "makes
sense".  Slack 7 has been pretty nice.

Andrew Schaefer
andrew@schaefer.nu
http://www.schaefer.nu